Friday, September 10, 2021

The Final Push

For those of you who may not know it, I'm currently serving a 7 day sentence in Facebook Jail for making a comment that Herr Zuckerberg and his Facebook Nazis didn't like. I was on CWP Chick's page (who is currently under intense scrutiny by the Facebook Gestapo) and was discussing what I would do if confronted by an armed man wearing body armor. My comment was, "If he comes at me with a knife I'm gonna shoot him in the crotch; if he comes at me with a gun I'm gonna turn his head into a canoe." 

 It took all of 60 seconds for the Facebook Gestapo to delete the comment and slap me in Facebook Jail, this time for 7 days since I'm a repeat offender. 

Tell me that either me, CWP Chick, or both aren't being watched! 

So let's set the record straight: I fuckin' HATE Facebook. I despise Herr Zuckerberg and his Facebook Nazis with every fiber of my being. The site is being run by the biggest snowflake leftist libtard of all time, and his staff is the same way. You NEVER - repeat, NEVER - see ANYTHING posted by a libtard being "fact checked," but every other post made by a conservative is fact checked to death if not outright deleted. And the only reason I still have my Facebook account is that it's the primary way I communicate with my Masonic brothers and my MC. I'll be the first to say that Facebook is fantastic for communicating with others and spreading the word concerning fund raisers, motorcycle rallys, events, and things like that. Unfortunately, anything other than that is done under the overly-watchful and bigoted leftist eyes of Zuckerberg's Brown Shirt Nazis, and if you post anything they don't like you're gonna pay for it. 

If I ever find another social media site that is even close to Facebook, I'll delete my Facebook account faster than an Arizona Demoncrat poll worker deleting votes for Donald Trump. 

I had been kicking around the idea of starting to post on my blog again, and this latest crap with Facebook was the final push I needed. On Facebook, as the included meme depicts, you're free to post whatever you want as long as Zuckerberg and his Facebook Nazis agree with it. Post anything else and POOF! It's gone before you can say "Holy Censorship!" But here on my blog it's another thing entirely. This is MY domain, and here I do and say whatever I want. And if you don't like it, the solution is simple - don't read it. 

I first started this blog way back in 2008 as an outlet to vent my frustration with the racist asshole who got elected that year, none other than the second worst President in our nation's history, Barack NObama. My posts ran the gamut from nice and gentle and kind and cheerful to outright nasty and insulting and just plain angry. Well, in the past two years since I posted on my blog a couple of things have happened in my life that have changed me a bit. I'm retired from the work force now, working part time as a delivery driver for Marco's Pizza and loving every minute of it - well, almost every minute, that is, thanks to one asshole driver named Lannie. But that's another story for another time. Anyhow, I have a lot more time to pay attention to what's going on around me and in my country, and I'm not at all pleased at what I've been seeing for the past 7 months. I'm also two years older which means two years wiser, and with that wisdom has come a corresponding lack of tolerance for bullshit. I now have ZERO tolerance for bullshit, so be warned. 

I've also gotten to the point that I truly don't give a damn whether people like me or not. My life and the quality of my life does NOT depend on my social acceptance status. I've adopted a very simple set of rules by which I conduct myself, taking them directly from John Wayne's last movie, "The Shootist." And here they are: "I wont' be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." 

Simple enough. I can honestly say that I try every day to conduct myself in a mature manner, and I don't do things or say things to insult others. I'm careful about how I say things not because it's the "social norm" but because as an adult and a Freemason that's the way I feel I should conduct myself. So if I say something that insults you or upsets you, by all means tell me about it and I'll do my best to make it right. 

On the other hand, if I choose to insult you trust me when I tell you there will be absolutely no doubt as to my intent. And if that happens, the best thing you can do is just walk away. If I intentionally say or do something to insult you, that means I have NO respect for you, don't give a rat's ass what you think of me, and will tell you all about it using language that I guarantee you won't like and will always remember. 

The good news is that this hasn't happened in quite some time, and I hope that it's equally as long before it happens again. (I'm not naive enough to think that it will never happen again.) 

And that's about it - for now, anyway. It's a beautiful day outside, my bike is clean and shiny, I have nothing to do before I go to work at 5, so I think I'm gonna go get showered, dressed, then jump on the bike and go for a ride to one of my favorite places to eat. The only decision I have to make right now is do I want Chinese or BBQ? 

 Decisions, decisions. Life should be so simple as this, huh? 

Have a great day, y'all. 

Deo Vindice. 

IHC

No comments: