Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Demoncratic Hypocrisy At Its Very Worst

 


If you want to know why I don't trust, believe, or follow ANYTHING that ANY Demoncratic "leader" tells me, here it is.  These people preach MASK, MASK, MASK all day every day, shutting down businesses, parks, restaurants, and basically the whole country and ruin the economy, then they turn right around and ignore the very rules that they put out for the rest of us.

Need another example?  Here it is:  the latest "madate" by Mein Fuhrer Biden that everyone has to get vaccinated or they can't come to work applies to everyone except members of Congress and his Administration.  Truth be told, EVERY Executive Order that Mein Fuhrer has put out in regards to restrictions or requirements of any kind has exempted members of Congress and his Administration.

And I don't want to hear any shit from you libtards out there that "Trump did the same thing!" because Trump isn't President anymore - "Creepy Joe" Biden is.  One of these days you snowflakes are gonna realize that you can't blame anything on Trump anymore, but I'm not holding my breath.

If you thought I had no confidence in the NObama Presidency and administration, all I can say is that pales in comparison to my feelings about Mein Fuhrer and his band of merry morons and idiots.  I have never in my life seen a sitting President do as much damage to our nation in every possible way as has taken place since January 26th when this senile, doddering old fool was sworn in.  The economy is in tatters, inflation is out of control, the price of gas has skyrocketed, illegal immigrants are flooding into our country and placing more of a burden on our already-overloaded support system, terrorists now own and control all of Afghanistan, and our nation is once again regarded with disgust, distrust, and loathing by our allies and enemies alike.

It is my personal opinion that Mein Fuhrer should be impeached at once; either that, or be removed from office via the 25th Amendment because I firmly believe that he is mentally unstable and incapable of carrying out the duties of his office.  I also believe that as Commander In Chief of our Armed Forces, he should be arrested, brought up on charges of Treason, and courts-martialed for his abandoning of Afghanistan.  Unfortunately, neither the Uniform Code of Military Justice or the Constitution of the United States allows us to do this, so I'll settle for either impeachment or removal via the 25th Amendment.

The only question now is just how much more damage can this clown do before he's removed?

I shudder to think of what's ahead.  Let me put it this way:  I'm gearing up in preparation for the day when the patriots in this nation stand up and say, 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!'  I never, NEVER thought the day would come when I would even so much as consider doing it, but that day is here.

God save us and our nation.

Deo Vindice

IHC

No comments: