Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Our Biggest Threat


 I wish I couldn't say this and be correct, but unfortunately I can't.  I truly and honestly believe that the single biggest threat to our Constitutional Republic is the Demoncratic party.  I've felt this way for several years now, and the events of the past 7 months have proven me correct.  Just take a look at what's taking place in our country right now, all thanks to the libtards and the Demoncratic party:

We have a President who is senile and can't form a sentence on his own.  He doesn't hold press conferences and answer questions because his controllers are afraid of what he'll say without a script.

Our nation has lost all respect in the eyes of our allies.  They know we have a senile old fool for a President, and they no longer consider us an asset.  But more importantly, our enemies no longer consider us a threat.  They no longer fear us, and that is going to have some dire consequences in the not-too-distant future.

Inflation is out of control.

Gas prices are out of control.  Once upon a time I was the first one to say that the President has no control over gas prices, but I don't believe that anymore.  When "Creepy Joe" stopped all work on the pipeline and started importing oil from Russia (something Trump put a stop to), we once again became dependent on foreign oil and the prices jumped accordingly.

Our nation is no longer energy independent.  When Donald Trump was in office, our nation was energy independent.  We didn't import oil from Russia or anyone else, and the prices dropped accordingly.  Under the Biden administration we are once again importing foreign oil and we are no longer energy independent.

There is a virtual flood of illegal immigrants coming into the country via our Southern border.  And the person "Creepy Joe" put in charge of handling the border crisis, Kamala "The Ho" Harris, has only visited the border once and has done nothing to stop the influx of illegals entering our country.

The party of "My body, my choice" has now become the party of "My way or the highway" in their insistence that everyone get the jab.  Hypocrisy at its very best.

Unemployment is up.  Businesses are closing at a record rate, all thanks to the never-ending mask mandates and restrictions put in place by the Biden administration.

Mask mandates continue to strangle our society, regardless of the science that has shown that masks don't work.  Everyone has to wear a mask - unless you're a member of Congress, a member of the Biden administration, or a celebrity.  More libtard hypocrisy.

And the really sad thing is that I don't see it getting any better any time soon.  The reality is that I see it getting much worse before it even starts to get better.  

Once upon a time I was the first one to stand up and say that all of these "doomsday preppers" and militia members and folks who were preparing to fight the federal government were nothing but crackpots, nutjobs, and conspiracy theorists gone wild.  But not anymore.  I now firmly believe that two things are happening:  the Federal government is getting ready to once again use force to impose its will on an unwilling populace, and the unwilling populace is making preparations to resist with equal force.

And I'm one of them.  For the first time in my life I feel it's time to start gearing up and get ready for the coming fight, and I'm doing just that.  I'm well on the way towards completing my personal tactical defense setup; all I lack is a couple of items for my first aid kit, two pistol magazines, and ammunition for my 9mm Beretta and my PSA AR-15.  Everything else is set and ready to go.

I hope I'm wrong about what's coming, I really do.  As for what's going on with our country and the band of irrational, treasonous idiots running it - well, I just don't know.  I know that sooner or later things will get sorted out and we'll get our country back on track again; the only question is how long will that take.

And how much blood will have to be shed to make it happen.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."  Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William Stephens Smith, the son-in-law of John Quincy Adams.

Here's a link to the complete letter:  The tree of liberty... (Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

Pray for our nation and our people.

Deo Vindice

IHC

No comments: