Sunday, November 30, 2008

BOHICA, y'all.....

For those of you who have never served in the military, allow me to explain.

BOHICA is but one of many colorful slogans/abbreviations that are forever entwined in military life, the most famous of which is FUBAR. Right behind FUBAR is BOHICA, which stands for Bend Over, Here It Comes Again. I think the situation in which one would utter this time-honored phrase needs no further explanation...if it does, well, where have you been all your life? Up a tree and out on a limb?

In any event, friends and neighbors, everybody bend over, because here it comes again. The Great Pretender is all set to announce the members of his security council, with the Secretary of State slot being filled by none other than Billary Clinton, aka The Wicked Bitch of the North.

In case you haven't noticed, I can't stand her. I literally hate her...I mean, I despise her living entrails. The sound of her voice makes me wanna scream, and the sight of her makes me wanna vomit. She's the sleaziest, lyingest, most dishonest, self-serving, egotistical, power-hungry bitch to ever pop out of the birth canal. And if you catch me on a bad day I'll tell you how I REALLY feel about her.

I mean, c'mon...someone please tell me one thing, just ONE GOOD THING, that she's accomplished while serving in Congress. Just one, that's all....ONE THING SHE DID that has made the United States a better and/or safer place to live. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? And we won't even talk about her stint as First Lady...you know, what she was doing when she had to "dodge sniper fire" in Bosnia while getting off the plane?

In any event, the thought of her being the one to represent the United States in meetings with the heads of state worldwide makes me wanna hang my head in shame and disgust. If ever there was a person NOT deserving of the post of SecState, believe me, she's it.

About the only positive thing I can think of that will come out of this, and I do think it's a good one, is that she won't be in Congress leading the charge against our Second Amendment rights on behalf of The Great Pretender. In that one respect, The Great Pretender has done us all a favor.

Kinda the "lesser of two evils," I guess.

Either way, it's gonna be a long four years. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, FUBAR stands for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition. Which is what our country is gonna look like in four years.

I hear a bottle of Sailor Jerry rum calling my name........

No comments: