Monday, May 2, 2011

What Are You Prepared To Do Now?

I'm sure by now all of you have heard that Osama bin Laden, the leader of Al Queda and the mastermind behind the terror attacks on the United States on Sept 11, 2001 was killed early this morning by a United States Navy S.E.A.L. team at his "secure" compound in Pakistan. This is the day that all of us have been waiting for since 2001, and now that it's finally come, all I have to say is "REST IN PIECES, ASSHOLE!"

I will admit that I was dubious of the reports at first, especially when it was reported that the body was buried at sea within 12 hours of the attack on the compound, but any doubts I may have had were resolved when the reports that DNA testing had been done on the body, and it was in fact bin Laden and not one of his many doubles.

So now I have another doubt, one that I don't think anyone will ever be able to resolve, and if our President - I'm sorry, THIER President, because I didn't vote for the man - ignores what I'm about to address, then he truly is a fool and an incompetant buffoon.

Rather than simply name my doubt right away, let's walk through the logical thought process I had that led me to have this doubt to begin with, shall we?

So, here's this country called Pakistan, a Muslim country that has been a somewhat less-than-stalwart supporter of the United States over the past ten years or so. Just about the time that the terror attacks were being planned and the terrorists were being trained in that country, by the way. In an affluent neighborhood just 35 miles from the nation's capital, a neighborhood filled with retired Pakistani military men, a compound springs up. And when it's finished being built, it is readily apparent that this isn't just any old compound, it's a compound built for a specific purpose. The walls are very high and very thick, they're topped with barbed wire, there's a guarded gate, guard towers on the corners, and it's surrounded by support buildings. In the words of an American intelligence officer, this is a compound that was specifically designed to hide and protect someone of "significant importance."

Gee, I wonder who that could be?

So I sit back and think to myself, 'Self, how in the living hell can anyone build such a compound with those types of fortifications and those kind of support buildings, and NOT have the Pakistani government notice it?

Simple answer: you can't. There's absolutely NO doubt in my mind that that Pakistani government, to include their President, knew about the compound, knew who it was built to protect, and knew he was there for the past TEN YEARS or so. What's more, I am absolutely certain that the Pakistani government LIED to the American government and the past two US presidents when they said they didn't know where bin Laden was.

They knew exactly where the murdering bastard was. I'd even go so far as to say they'd entered into a deal with bin Laden, guaranteeing the Pakistani government's cooperation and protection if need be.

Tell me I'm wrong, I dare ya.

Now, y'all have to remember that I'm just Joe Ordinary Citizen out there giving his views on things from downrange, but I gotta tell ya that if I'm smart enough to realize all this and have these doubts without a covert intelligence agency working on it and reporting back to me, then you bet your ass that NObama knows for a fact that what I've said herein is true.

To quote a line from "The Untouchables," what I now ask NObama is this: "WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO NOW?"

There's NO WAY that Mubarek and the Pakistani government should be allowed to get away with harboring the world's leading terrorist and mass murderer for ten years. Justice, in my opinion, will not be fully done until those who hid the bastard for ten years are brought to account. Then and only then will the full measure of justice have been meted out.

So I ask you again, Mr. Obama: "WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO NOW?"

IHC

No comments: