Tuesday, March 29, 2011

24 Hours Later, and I Still Don't Understand...

It's been a very, very long time since anything has affected me this much. After reading Patrick's story and seeing the video of him taking his first steps after being found last night, I literally cried like a baby - so much so that our Puggle, "Harley," came in to see what was wrong. I didn't sleep worth a damn last night and I don't think I will tonight, either, and I've been cruising with my old pal Sailor Jerry for the past hour or so. I've just got this heavy place in my heart that I can't get to go away...

On the positive side, the BITCH who did this terrible thing to Patrick, one Miss Kisha Curtis, has had the charges against her increased from inhumane acts to "torture" of an animal. The good news is that now instead of facing six months in jail, the fat bitch is facing EIGHTEEN MONTHS in jail! And I hope the BITCH gets the maximum sentence and serves every single day of it! And if you'd like to drop a note to the fat BITCH and let her know how you feel, just go to Facebook and look her up - she's there, and her page is still up. (Oh, did I mention that she's currently in jail on receiving stolen property charges in addition to the torture charges? Imagine that...)

And also on the positive side, Patrick has gained 2 1/2 pounds which is nothing but good news! This means he's healing, slowly to be sure, but healiing nonetheless. He's got a long, long way to go, but this is a very positive sign.

In the mean time, I'll still be talking to the Big Biker each night and asking him to watch out over this brave little guy and to bless him - and us - with a full recovery.

Patrick surely does deserve it.

Rot in Hell, Kisha Curtis.

IHC

2 comments:

Kristen Stryker said...

Well said! I have been going through the exact same thing as you...nothing has affected me this much in a long time. I hate her with all of my being and i hope she gets her fat ass kicked all over that jail. I wish i was there to do it myself. She doesnt deserve to breathe the same air as Patrick. A lot of us wrote letters to the governor's office here in NJ as well as to the prosector and mayor of Newark. We are being heard...and they did upgrade the charges, so that is encouraging. But need to continue to rally for more strict laws (felony level) for animal abuse. The punishment needs to fit the crime.

Kristen

IHC said...

And after reading what the BITCH's mother has to say about it, all I can say is that it is now proven that stupidity is hereditary. There is NO excuse for what this BITCH did to Patrick - no excuse at all! I hope the BITCH gets the maximum sentence!