Friday, April 1, 2011

I'll Just Never Understand

And I don't want to. Because if I understand how people can be so incredibly, terribly cruel to such a loving, loyal animal as a dog - or to ANY animal, as far as that goes - then that means I have something of what they have inside of me.

And that's something I don't EVER want.

The last time something that happened in the world consumed this much of my concious and subconcious thought was on September 11, 2001. Aside from that, I can't remember anything that has engraved itself on my heart and soul as much as the plight of the miracle dog, Patrick. Every chance I get I find myself picking up my smartphone, going to Facebook, and checking for updates on his condition. And each time I see a new picture of him and notice more glisten to his fur, more meat on his bones, and the ever-increasing brightness in his eyes, it makes me smile - and sometimes it makes me cry, because I remember what happened to him in the first place.

And then I get mad. I get mad at the BITCH who did this to him, the BITCH who in her own weak, useless defense said that she "couldn't take care of him" so she TIED HIM TO A RAILING AND THEN LEFT THE STATE FOR A WEEK! She said she tied him there hoping that "someone would take him."

Excuse me, BITCH, but just how stupid do you think we are??? What, was it too much effort to climb your fat ass into your car, take Patrick with you, and drive him over to the ASPCA and give him to them? Was that too much trouble? Obviously it was. Well, now your fat ass is sitting in jail, right where you belong, and when your time for trial comes I hope the judge hits your dumb, fat ass with the maximum sentence. You deserve just as much mercy as you showed Patrick - NONE!

And if you want proof that in some cases stupidity is hereditary, then check out her mother's Facebook page and see what that ignorant cow has to say about it. Oh, and don't be surprised at this, but she and her friends now say that this whole thing is all about race - it's the "white media" and the "crackerz" making a big deal out of nothing, and the the BITCH is innocent of any wrongdoing. Be warned, though, you may need a translator to be able to read it as it is the most perfect example of the butchering of the English language into "ghettospeak" that I've ever seen.

The whole thing - what was done to Patrick, the BITCH's weak defense, and her mother's equally weak and racist comments - disgusts me to no end.

But I'm going to try and put all that behind me, and concentrate instead on the progress that Patrick is making, and that's quite a lot. It gives me great comfort and makes me happy to see he's getting better with each passing day, as evidenced in the pictures posted on his Facebook page. God bless the people at Garden State Veterinary Services for taking care of him!

And I still hope the BITCH rots in hell.

IHC

No comments: