Friday, November 6, 2009

Can Muslims be good Americans?

This little ditty surfaced around the time of the 9/11 attacks, and considering what has taken place at Fort Hood in the past 24 hours I thought it was time for it to get some more press time.

"Can Muslims be good Americans?"

"Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:

Theologically: No, because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Scripturally: No, because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically: No, because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially: No, because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically: No, because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically: No, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Religiously: No, because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Intellectually: No, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically: No, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually: No, because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country."

I don't know who wrote this, but I'd sure like to know so I can send him a congratulatory e-mail.

Honestly, I have a VERY difficult time trusting the motives and intents of those of the Muslim faith. Considering all of the bloodshed, violence, and death that's been doled out by those of the Muslim faith in the past eight or nine years, how can I feel otherwise? And for those bleeding-heart liberals out there who are going to chide me that I shouldn't feel that way towards all Muslims because "not all Muslims are terrorists," my reply is, "Maybe not, but all terrorists are Muslims."

On top of that, if this latest atrocity were committed by a white guy who was Roman Catholic, would anyone defend his religion? I doubt it.

I have read the Qu'aran; actually, it's sitting on the small shelf of my computer desk to my left as we speak, so I know what it says and what it doesn't say. I've spent time in the Middle East and have worked side by side with Muslims, and I can honestly say that I've never met a more incompetent, lazy, unreliable, hypocritical and dishonest people in my entire life. I don't trust them at all, and I doubt that I ever will.

And maybe, just maybe, one of these days the rest of America will open their eyes and see things for the way they really are.

But I ain't holding my breath on that one.

IHC

No comments: