Friday, January 14, 2011

A Message To "Anonymous"

I just deleted a comment from "Anonymous," and in this message to him you'll see why.

Dear Anonymous,

I've deleted your comment to my previous post for two reasons, but let me highlight the most important one first: you're an asshole. Not only are you an asshole, you're also a cowardly asshole. If you weren't a cowardly asshole, you'd have put your name to your comment. Had you done that, you would no longer be a coward - just an asshole.

The other reason is that you're also a moron. Anyone who would call the Arizona gunman "a hero" just has to be a knuckle-dragging, inbred, slobbering, no-toothed moron. Personally, I think somebody peed in your gene pool.

And that's about all of my time I'm willing to waste on you. Have a nice life.

Oh, yeah - fuck off and die.

IHC

No comments: