Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Illigal Immigrant Issue, Greatly Simplified

With the passage of the immigration enforcement law in Arizona, the issue of illegal immigrants in America has once again come to the forefront of the news. Of course, The Great Pretender allowing the Mexican president to bad-mouth Arizona from the floor of the Capitol without so much as a stern look from our own president has helped as well. But more on that topic later.

Anyhow, this little ditty has been be-bopping around the e-mail circuit for some time now, and it be-bopped its way back into my "inbox" a few days ago courtesy of a friend of mine. After reading it again, I decided to clean it up a bit and expound on it some, and then post it here. I think it's very relevant, and as the title of the e-mail which brought it back to me proclaims, I don't understand how ANY liberal CANNOT understand the logic behind this.

Having said that, heeeeeeeere we go!

One day, you come home from work and discover that I have broken into your house. You don't know me, you've never met me before, you certainly didn't ask me to come into your house, but here I am. And since you never asked me to come into your house, you demand that I leave.

But I tell you that I like it in your house, that it's much better than my house. I tell you that I'm a hard worker and an honest man (except for the part where I broke into your house). I've cut the grass, raked the lawn, and tended your flowerbed while you were gone. I've done all the things you don't like to do, so you have to let me stay. We argue about it all day long, when you finally give up and go to bed in the hopes that when you get up the next day I'll be gone.

But the next day comes, and I'm still here. So you go to work, again hoping that when you come home I'll be gone. But when you come home from work again, you find that my wife has also broken into your home and has joined me. You tell both of us that you didn't ask us to come into your house, we're in your house illegally, and you demand that we leave.

But my wife tells you that she has cleaned the house from top to bottom, made the beds, cleaned the bathrooms, washed the clothes, and washed all the dishes. She'll even go to the store and replace the food we've eaten - after you give her the money to buy it with, that is. She tells you that she's a hard worker and an honest person (except for the part where she broke into your house). And on top of everything else, you can't expect us to leave now because my wife is pregnant and wants to have the baby in your house.

I then tell you that we're both hard-working, honest people (except for the part where we broke into your house) who are just trying to better ourselves by leaving our house and coming to live in yours. And if you try to force us out or call the police, I will call all my friends who will then come over and picket your house, all carrying signs which proclaim my right to be here.

Then I tell you that since I'm doing all this work in your house (the one I broke into, remember) that you must pay me for my work. You must also provide me with medical care for myself, my wife, and my child once it's born, for which we will not pay since we're living in your house and it's your responsibility. And since I'm living in your house, you must also feed me and clothe me without expectation of my contributing anything towards it except my work - for which you will pay me, of course.

When my child is born and grows up while living in your house (the one we broke into), he will attend your schools and get an education for which we will pay nothing since we won't be paying taxes. You will pay for his education with your taxes - after all, it's your house, isn't it? (The one we broke into, that is.)

We argue about this all day and far into the night, when you finally give up and go to bed, exhausted. When you leave for work the next day, you do so in the hopes that me and my pregnant wife will be gone when you get back that evening.

But when you return home, you discover that my brother, his wife, and their six kids have joined me...


To some, what I have just posted here is ridiculous in its simplicity, and it can't honestly be taken seriously as a representation of what's going on in America. It can't simply be that bad, can it?

Just ask the people of Arizona.

So I say again - what part of this is so hard for the liberals to understand?

IHC

1 comment:

Mississippi Cajun said...

The little story omits the part where you call the police and they refuse to do anything about it because your visitors will just come back anyway and besides, the Federal Government has tied their hands because they claim it is the Fed's job to do this task, but they have other things to worry about and just won't be able to get to your place.
Notice how in the last couple of days, the director of ICE has stated that he will not honor the AZ law and deport any illegals that the AZ authorities arrest. Well, now ain't that nice...the Fed head shed in charge of deporting illegals has just publically stated that he refuses to do his job, and the Pres hasn't started interviewing his replacement....but we are still paying his salary. Congress hasn't begun hearings into why he refuses to do his job and is still employed. Fortunately, someone in AZ's state government has the balls to say that though they don't have the right to deport anyone, they certainly have the right to arrest and detain which they will do with all illegals they find until the US government decides to do its job.
Bottom line here is that the Federal government, or at least those in charge, DO NOT WANT TO ENFORCE THEIR OWN LAWS and especially those pertaining to illegal Mexican immigration. Be looking for a blanket general amnesty to be proposed with very short time to full citizenship, and a resurection of ACORN to register these new grateful citizens in time to vote for someone for president.
Every asswipe that stood and applauded the insult that the Mexican President rendered upon this country should be recalled by their states and replaced. Every one of the ones who just sat there with their heads up their asses instead oif walking out in protest need to be seversely reprimanded if not themselves removed for lack of balls and respect for their own country. Hell, only one representative from California of all places stood up afterwards and complained. Of course by then, everyone else had left so it was certainly a CSPAN moment at best.