Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Time to Close The Door

 

The last time I reopened my Facebook account after closing it down for a few months, I did it for a reason and posted the reason here.  I wanted to see just how many of my so-called "friends and brothers" from the Masonic lodge would contact me after the unfortunate events of last year, and I'll admit that when I started this experiment I didn't have very high hopes.  I had a feeling I knew what would happen, and I'm admittedly disappointed that time and events have proven me to be correct.  I can count the number of so-called "friends and brothers" who have contacted me over the past 14 months on one hand and have a couple of fingers left over.  

To those select few - and you know who you are - thank you.  As you have proven to be there for me, I will always be there for you.  That's the kind of person I am.

For the rest of you, talk to the hand.  You've proven to me to be nothing but a bunch of hypocrites with a select few of you being outright liars, with a Past Master unfortunately being one of them.   All of you have broken your obligations as a Master Mason, and I have no further use for you.  You have no place at my table, so from here on you can just go hungry.

So now it's time to close that door for good and get on with the rest of my life.  The Life Clock is ticking, and I don't intend to waste a single second of it on people and things that aren't worth it.  I have places to go, roads to ride, and new friends to meet, and I don't intend on letting anything or anyone get in my way.

And now it's time to ride.

Deo Vindice
IHC
 

 
 


No comments: